Explore job opportunities at J.Fletcher Creamer & Son. Not seeing a job
opportunity currently available, email your resume to
Director of Fleet Maintenance
J. Fletcher Creamer & Son, Inc. is looking for a Director of Fleet Maintenance to support the organization's quest to be a Best in Class organization.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college / university with major coursework in Business Administration, Management, Supply Chain Management, or
- Minimum of twenty years of increasingly responsible experience in fleet asset maintenance in a relevant industry.
- Computer Skills – proficient in MS Office; other tools utilized by Creamer
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and develop a strong team that assists with the successful execution of company objectives.
- Works collaboratively with customers to define value-add activities and ensure their needs are being met.
- Direct oversight and training of Maintenance Managers and Supervisors
- Directs and manages our internal and external maintenance divisions and represents the department when working with operations management and executive stakeholders.
- Determines and implements strategic objectives, goals and key performance indicators of the maintenance division.
- Monitors KPI results and implements changes as needed to ensure achievement of goals.
- Oversees maintenance compliance organizationally, as well as compliance with State and Federal Governmental agencies
- Direct oversight of organizations CAPEX program
- Direct oversight of our agreements with external vendors for the rental of equipment.
- Direct oversight of our NAPA / Inventory Control pertaining to equipment maintenance and repairs.
- Direct oversight of Fleet maintenance departments budget
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 401(k), Stock Purchase Options, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Bonus Structure.
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
Chris Schubert - ZXJmaHpyZkB3c3BmYmEuaGY=|ZXJmaHpyZkB3c3BmYmEuaGY=
See all of our current job openings.